Home Link

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Double Dice Deal!

Dollar Tree does it again!  I read some blogs last spring that mentioned double dice; large, translucent dice that have a smaller dice inside them.  I found them in some teaching catalogues and they were about $3.99 a pair.  I never got around to ordering them.  Then, while I was cheating on my vacation by indulging in a work-related shopping expedition, I found the most amazing deal - SIX double dice for $1!  WOW!


As you can see, there are three pairs in each package. Each pair is a different color!


There are many ways to use these dice for math facts and I will keep you posted on how I choose to use them in our math work!  Can you believe the price?  How do they do it?
Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I have to stop by Dollar Tree soon to see if I can get some, too!

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara,
    Thanks for commenting and following! I found the double dice in the party aisle at that particular Dollar Tree. I don't know about your location, but I have 5 Dollar Trees in a 50 mile radius of my home. When I can't find enough of an item at one store, I hop over to another Dollar Tree. Dangerous behavior!

    ReplyDelete