Home Link

Monday, April 11, 2011

Billiards Addition

This great little find is from my excursion to Dollar Tree.  After adding a few numbers with my ever-present sharpie, it was suddenly a fun math activity! 



The kids will use this during Friday's Computation Stations.  While working in pairs they will take turns trying to get the balls in the pockets.  Use the pocket numbers to write an addition fact. Then write a related subtraction fact. 



Here's the recording sheet I mentioned!  




2 comments:

  1. What a creative and cute idea!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Swamp Frog First Graders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a neat recording sheet. I hope to get that uploaded tonight...technical difficulties! I really love the frog spinner! So cute- it's a sure motivator!

    ReplyDelete